A. Alikhanian National Science Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute) Foundation
TITLE: Production Operator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: A. Alikhanyan National Science Laboratory is looking for a Production Operator to perform routine accelerator operations and FDG synthesis dispensing in clean rooms according to GMP requirements. The incumbent under the supervision of the Site Engineer will assist in routine scheduled maintenance, repair activities and will report the QA Manager for batch release.
Production and Maintenance:
- Participate in the qualification/ validation of the production site;
- Perform F-18 production (with Cyclotron), the synthesis of FDG, the dispensing of the bulk FDG and packaging of finished product;
- Ensure first level maintenance and trouble-shooting of the production equipment;
- Assist the site engineer in maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
Security, Safety and Quality Assurance:
- Perform radiation safety duties to assure compliance with all regulations;
- Ensure compliance with all pharmaceutical procedures, regulations and organizations;
- Provide basic QC support;
- Clean and monitor the production zone;
- Participate to the review of procedures.
- Make a complete list of monthly supplies;
- Responsible for on time production of F-18,FDG, dispensed doses, packaging of finished product.
- Record batch;
- Assure quality of the product, including product sterility;
- Follow the rules of radio protection and GMP;
- Maintain the required environmental conditions in the production zone (clean rooms);
- Update the procedures to be validated by QA;
- Responsible for ordered doses of FDG/ day;
- Fully complete and deliver all documents after each production to the QA/ QC Manager/ QP;
- Respect the procedures and the GMP norms and successfully pass the media fill tests;
- Respect the local and national dosimeter limits.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy with a huge affinity for technical matters;
- At least 3 years of experience as an Operator in pharmacy production (GMP environment);
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Ability to solve practical problems;
- Detail-oriented person with ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision;
- Willingness to learn;
- Quality focus in work process;
- Ability to organize work activities to complete assigned tasks;
- Nuclear knowledge is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the position title ("Production Operator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: A. Alikhanian National Science Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute) Foundation was founded in 1944. A. Alikhanyan Laboratory is the national science laboratory of Armenia. The main research focus of the laboratory is in high energy physics, astrophysics, nuclear physics, scientific instrumentation, and big data analysis. The mission of the laboratory is to perform research in Armenia and to participate in international collaborations overseas. To learn more, please visit: http://www.yerphi.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 418 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.