A. Alikhanian National Science Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute) Foundation
TITLE: QC Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: A. Alikhanyan National Science Laboratory is looking for a QC Manager to perform all duties required to check the quality of a radio-pharmaceutical product. The incumbent will maintain, calibrate, and operate analytical equipment, such as HPLC and GC instrumentation and provide support to the production of FDG.
- Ensure all activities related to QC Department are carried out in complete accordance with European GMP guidelines and Company policy;
- Participate to the qualification/ validation of the production site;
- Operate, calibrate and maintain analytical instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, GC, TLC, Gina, Mucha); calibrate site measuring instruments;
- Follow SOP for QC release testing of a radio-pharmaceutical product;
- Track samples for external analysis (sterility and endotoxins) and internal analysis (microbiological environmental control);
- Participate to the review of procedure;
- Control incoming goods/ raw materials production, QC, quarantine, batch releases; provide reports;
- Maintain QC release and sterility/ pyrogenicity reports for all productions to QA Manager;
- Perform radiation safety duties to ensure compliance with all Company radiation safety guidelines;
- Provide support to production team;
- Provide monthly inventory of QC supplies.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Microbiology with a certain affinity for technical matters;
- Experience as a QC Operator or a Manager in the pharmacy sector;
- Trained to work in a sterile environment;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- GMP knowledge;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Ability to solve practical problems;
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision;
- Willingness to learn;
- Quality focus in work process;
- Ability to organize work activities to complete assigned tasks;
- Result orientation;
- Efficiency at work needed in a short life product manufacturing process;
- Nuclear knowledge is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the position title ("QC Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: A. Alikhanian National Science Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute) Foundation was founded in 1944. A. Alikhanyan Laboratory is the national science laboratory of Armenia. The main research focus of the laboratory is in high energy physics, astrophysics, nuclear physics, scientific instrumentation, and big data analysis. The mission of the laboratory is to perform research in Armenia and to participate in international collaborations overseas. To learn more, please visit: http://www.yerphi.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 525 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.