HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Contact Center Agent
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HSBC Bank Armenia is looking for a candidate for the position of Contact Center Agent. The incumbent will play a vital role in delivering an excellent customer experience, providing exceptional service through understanding and identifying their needs and offering the right products and services. He/ she will be expected to maintain continual and professional contact with customers and be ready to work flexibly as the role is likely to involve shifts (as well as night shifts).
- Provide a range of suitable services and products to customers;
- Accurately and promptly resolve customer queries and requests;
- Effectively question and listen to customers to be able to fully understand their financial circumstances and needs;
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of HSBC products, services and organization structure, to be prepared to connect the customer with the right teams and colleagues where necessary;
- Be prepared to help customers in understanding the variety of ways to bank (Internet, mobile, phone, ATM) that will best suit their needs;
- Be proactive in attracting new customers;
- Effectively collaborate with team members and other colleagues to ensure good customer experience and needs fulfillment;
- Maintain up-to-date customer records;
- Understand and continue to develop own knowledge of operational risk, legal and regulatory requirements and operating procedures and practices;
- Process customer instructions and transactions accurately;
- Treat all customers fairly.
- Enthusiasm about continuously ensuring a superior customer experience;
- Ability to consistently deliver a personalized, friendly and efficient customer service at all times;
- Proficiency in providing a high quality telephone banking and internet/ mobile banking support services when interacting with customers over the phone;
- Ability to provide fully comprehensive and professional information on Bank products, services and ongoing promotion campaigns;
- Skills in making effective customer contact ensuring that customer issues are resolved;
- Ability to handle and process customer telephone banking and internet/ mobile banking support services requests;
- Strong communication/ negotiation skills which will enable him/ her to engage in effective conversations with customers over the phone and to build strong professional rapport;
- Ability to maintain and develop knowledge of products and procedures and ensure that all enquiries are handled in line with internal policies and procedures and make sure regulatory requirements are fully met;
- Confidence, drive, inner energy;
- Experience of working with rules and regulations is preferable;
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for decisions and actions;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Contact Center Agent") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and has been renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 896 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.