Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
TITLE: Renewable Energy Specialist/ Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Hayastan All-Armenian Fund is looking for a Renewable Energy Specialist/ Engineer. Working under the supervision of the Head of Construction Department, the Renewable Energy Specialist/ Engineer should develop and design solar panel installation plans, prepare the required documentation and oversee the process.
- Responsible for development and design of solar panel system installation plan, including coordination of all required procedures;
- Compile appropriate paperwork for inspections;
- Supervise and coordinate the overall process of solar project implementation;
- Address minor install issues to ensure inspections pass;
- Suggest solutions to any technical and/ or procedural issues occurred;
- Provide monthly reporting on scheduled work;
- Perform any other job-related responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
- Higher education in Engineering, Construction or a related field;
- 2 years of work experience in engineering and construction field, preferably with a focus on solar energy project;
- Good knowledge of emerging solar technologies as well as relevant energy market and policy developments;
- Proficiency in engineering/ construction related software and applications;
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, teamwork and management skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and spoken.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, are welcome to send their detailed CV and a short description of relevant experience in Armenian or English language to All-Armenian Fund at: email@example.com . Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as "Renewable Energy Specialist/ Engineer - Your Name Surname".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Hayastan All-Armenia Fund was founded by Presidential Decree in 1992. It is a unique institution whose mission is to unite Armenians in Armenia and overseas to overcome the country's difficulties and to help establish sustainable development in Armenia and Artsakh. The work of All Armenian Fund is implemented with the active participation and support of its 21 affiliates and partner organizations in 19 countries. Parallel to the construction of roads, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, and gas and water networks, the Fund also provides assistance to many socially vulnerable groups, including families of freedom fighters and students from low-income families. The Fund also continues to be a major supporter of the work of Armenian artists and scientists, with particular emphasis on encouraging the young generation. In addition to its annual flagship programs, the Fund simultaneously implements donor-specified projects as well as projects within the framework of its core development programs, in Armenia and Artsakh alike.
This announcement has been retrieved 556 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.