TITLE: Customer Service Supervisor
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Locals
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: InfoPay is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing customer service agents and other staff. Customer Service Supervisor trains, coaches and mentors employees in the Armenian office on how to deliver the best customer service possible, while also assisting upper management in Massachusetts to get a full picture on how the team is doing.
- Evaluate team performance and schedule job trainings to team members;
- Guide and direct customer service team towards achieving operational goals;
- Ensure that customer service team has excellent communication, problem solving and professional email etiquette skills for achieving customer satisfaction;
- Ensure that customer complaints are solved in a professional manner;
- Provide supervision and technical assistance to customer service team to attain departmental and organizational goals;
- Assist in hiring and training customer service staff to deliver high-class customer service;
- Help upper management determine work procedures, work schedules, and workflow for customer service staff;
- Assist with annual reviews, appraisals and performance management reviews for the customer service staff;
- Ensure that customer emails are handled and answered in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Help upper management develop standard procedures and policies for improving the service provided to customers;
- Conduct meetings with managers to discuss process improvements and issues;
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of the Company's brands, systems and processes;
- Coordinate and deliver customer communication emails to achieve companies' goals;
- Ensure that email messages clearly convey brand clarity and consistency;
- Ensure emails meet high and quality deliverability standards;
- Help develop strategies to improve email channels in all areas;
- Help develop and embrace innovative email marketing techniques to increase sales;
- Handle major incidents that cannot be solved by agents.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Good organization and communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To be considered, please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Customer Service Supervisor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: InfoPay is US company providing public records to consumers and businesses. The Company gathers billions of records, organize them, and make them accessible. For more information, please visit: https://www.infopay.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 864 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.