|Dexatel, Representative Office in Armenia|
TITLE: Technical Customer Support Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Dexatel is looking for a Technical Customer Support Specialist. The incumbent will be responsible for network monitoring and providing technical support to customers.
- Responsible for providing technical support to telecom customers;
- Responsible for network monitoring and support;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent;
- Technical background is preferred;
- Knowledge of computer applications and software;
- Analytical, communication and customer service skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, based on previous experience and skills, plus paid leaves, birthday off, insurance, social events and monthly gatherings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Technical Customer Support Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Dexatel provides solution that enables businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers. The Company is created to simplify the communication process for organizations and operators providing a range of telecommunication services. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://dexatel.com/about-us/.
This announcement has been retrieved 411 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.