|Dexatel, Representative Office in Armenia|
TITLE: Analytical and Rates Department Manager
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Dexatel is looking for a hardworking individual to fill the position of Analytical and Rates Department Manager.
- Analyze the pricing policy of the Company;
- Update and upload into the system the pricelists from customers;
- Generate customers optimal pricelist based on multiple pricelists;
- Analyse and make appropriate rate offer to customers;
- Monitor profitability based on prices.
- Mathematical background and analytical thinking;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets;
- Analytical, troubleshooting and customer service skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- At least upper intermediate level of proficiency in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous experience, plus paid leaves, birthday off, insurance, social events and monthly gatherings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Analytical and Rates Department Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Dexatel provides solution that enables businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers. The Company is created to simplify the communication process for organizations and operators providing a range of telecommunication services. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://dexatel.com/about-us/.
This announcement has been retrieved 656 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.