|Datafoundry Labs LLC|
TITLE: Database Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Datafoundry Labs is looking for an enthusiastic Database Engineer to join its team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks;
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with own technical expertise;
- Improve end-to-end feature velocity for data extraction and make systems easier to use;
- Participate in cutting-edge research in AI and ML applications.
- At least a bachelor's degree in a technical field;
- Experience in coding in Python; experience with Java, C/ C++ and Go is desired;
- Experience in developing large-scale distributed databases;
- Expertise in database systems (DBMS/ RDBMS, data warehousing and integration, query optimization, indexing, memory management);
- Experience in data capturing, data analytics, and machine learning engineering;
- Knowledge of database life-cycle management and integration with cloud services is proffered;
- Understanding of parallel programming and thread programming is preferred.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com specifying the position title ("Database Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Datafoundry Labs LLC is an Artificial Intelligence driven company headquartered in USA and India. For further information, please visit: https://www.datafoundry.ai/.
This announcement has been retrieved 387 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.