|Andava Digital Marketing Agency|
TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Andava Digital Marketing Agency is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join its team.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy for the Company and clients;
- Manage digital marketing campaigns on various platforms;
- Create content for social accounts and advertising campaigns;
- Manage SEO, including on-site optimization and link building;
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Stay up to date with digital media developments.
- Fluency of English language, including reading, writing and speaking skills;
- High sense of responsibility and ability to multitask;
- Proactive and self-motivated individual with problem-solving and quick-learning skills;
- At least 6 months of work experience in digital marketing is a plus;
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization techniques and methods is an advantage;
- Basic coding literacy (HTML/ CSS) knowledge is desirable.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Digital Marketing Specalist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Andava, represented by Andavaqom LLC, is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Yerevan, Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 376 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.