|Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Internal Auditor
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Byblos Bank is looking for a candidate for the position of Internal Auditor. The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day conduct and completion of the audit and audit report. The work involves conducting performance, financial and compliance audit projects; providing consulting services to the Bank's management and staff. All organizational and professional ethical standards are maintained.
- Perform audit procedures stipulated by the branch testing working schedules, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence;
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos and prepare working papers;
- Report immediately to the Head of BBAM Internal Audit all control weaknesses detected during the audit work;
- Present and communicate audit findings at the branch closing meeting and draft the audit report;
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships;
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by the Head of Audit Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or in other related fields;
- ACCA/ CIA qualification;
- At least 3 years of experience in banking or in an accredited auditing firm, preferably in a similar position;
- Proven ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to quickly learn; flexibility;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Positive and professional attitude.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus benefits package
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title ("Internal Auditor") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 August 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 578 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.