Nork-Marash Medical Center CJSC
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 1 month of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Nork-Marash Medical Center CJSC is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
- Ensure all focus is on customer satisfaction;
- Lead, manage and direct all the customer service activities to ensure that all client needs are handled in a professional, courteous and timely manner;
- Responsible for order entry, answering customer service phone calls, and performing all customer service activities as needed;
- Assist the General Manager in daily activities in order to ensure proper departmental work flow.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Good knowledge of computer programs (MS Office);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian language; knowledge of English language is preferred;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate freely with people.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Depending on experience and qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please, mention the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email. For inquiries, please call at: +374 10655980.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Nork-Marash Medical Center is a teaching hospital and biomedical research facility in Yerevan, Armenia, focused on cardiac care. It is led by Dr. Hrayr (Hagop) Hovagimian, a Syrian-Armenian cardiothoracic surgeon from the University of Aleppo and St. Vincent's Hospital, Portland. For more information, please visit: http://www.nmmc.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 880 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.