TITLE: Marketing Communications Officer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Breavis is looking for a Marketing Communications Officer to be responsible for the Company's and the Clients' communications strategy development/ implementation and event management. The incumbent will develop short-term and long-term branding and communications concepts, and provide professional consulting in the respective field. The Marketing Communications Officer directly reports to the Company Communications Director.
- Elaborate, develop and implement marketing strategies for the Company and the Clients, according to appropriate segments or target groups; do advertising campaigns;
- Elaborate and develop the corporate style of the Company and the Clients; provide application, including brand-book, print product, portfolio, organizational materials and other accessories;
- Approve and develop business relationships, which are necessary for the effective and professional implementation of the Company and Company customers' work;
- Elaborate the Company's and the Clients' branding and its promotion strategies;
- For the expansion of the service package, flexibility and events organization, follow the market and competitors' policy trends; periodically develop proposals for price flexible policies;
- Organize, follow and analyze the effectiveness of organized marketing events and future development opportunities;
- Participate in the Communications Department projects and sub-projects elaboration, discussion and management;
- Perform marketing and brand aspects management and consulting in other projects;
- Be in a good relationship with current and former clients, support them with professional advice;
- Collaborate with other specialists, for finding out possible mistakes and incorrectness, show willingness for their correction;
- According to existing law and regulations take responsibilities which reasonably may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the communications field;
- At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge in written and verbal English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, knowledge of internet marketing mechanism);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Knowledge of communication, change and reputation management, media marketing and public opinion's research techniques and terminology;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a few directions simultaneously; flexibility;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability to work in a team;
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking, confidentiality and political neutrality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the name of the position ("Marketing Communications Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Breavis (presented by IPCS LLC - Institute for Political and Sociological Consulting) is a research and communications consulting company operating in Armenia since 2006, with the head office located in Yerevan. For more details about the Company, please visit: www.breavis.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 744 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.