Health Project Implementation Unit State Agency, MOH RA
TITLE: Technical Assistant and Coordinator of Civil Works
ANNOUNCEMENT CODE: CR4/B-C/IC/033-19
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates who meet the requirements
START DATE/ TIME: 01 September 2019
DURATION: 22 months, with a possible extension
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Health Project Implementation Unit (HPIU), under governance of the Ministry of Health, financed by the World Bank, Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development as well as Armenian Government is looking for a Technical Assistant (TA) and Coordinator of Civil Works to join its team.
- Responsible for computer modeling for construction, reconstruction and renovation of medical facilities and the surrounding areas;
- Compile typical design for medical facilities, particularly make drawings of plans, facades, furniture and medical equipment arrangement;
- Measure the actual volume of civil works;
- Responsible for supervision and technical coordination of civil and assembly works, as well as used construction materials, buildings' approved architectural design with a purpose of ensuring the compliance with the current construction norms and standards;
- Organize and prepare presentations about facility designs and civil work process;
- Develop the ToRs for architectural design, technical supervision and civil works assignments, collaborating with other colleagues;
- Conduct periodic site visits to review the civil work process (including process of technical supervision and design activates);
- Step by step supervise the contracts signed for civil works, design activities as well as technical supervision;
- Collaborate with the selected firms for designing the construction plan and technical control as well as collaborate with other state agencies and other interested bodies for solving issues raised during the projects implementation;
- Perform intermediate hand-over acts (documents) on construction process, in official forms;
- Record and correspondingly report observations, recommendations and errors on construction process;
- Prepare a list of incomplete civil works and the schedule of their completion.
- University degree in the field of Architecture and task-related training;
- Similar experience related to the assignment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge and skills in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and Microsoft Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "TA and Coordinator of Civil Works".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 31 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: The Health Project Implementation Unit (HPIU) was established according to the decree of the Minister of Health #764 as of October, 1999 and later in accordance with Governmental Decree #765 dated on December 1999 has acquired a status of State Agency. HPIU supports the Ministry of Health of RA, and is in charge of overall coordination, planning, management, supervision, including procurement and fiduciary aspects of the project implementation. For more information, please visit: https://healthpiu.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 696 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.