Seven Smarts LLC
TITLE: HR Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Seven Smarts LLC is looking for an experienced and business-minded HR Manager to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, and coordinating diverse functions and processes for ensuring efficient people and culture management.
- Develop and implement a winning people and culture management strategy;
- Develop employer branding strategy and employee profile;
- Develop and implement human capital management policies and procedures;
- Mange the full cycle of talent acquisition and onboarding;
- Ensure integration of new employees and efficiency of employee experience;
- Identify employees' training and development needs;
- Organize and implement team members' performance evaluation;
- Organize teambuilding and staff related events;
- Ensure positive internal communication;
- Establish and develop partnership with career centers of universities.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in human capital management;
- Strong understanding of HR functions and processes;
- Business thinking and result orientation;
- Strong employee relationship building skills;
- Ability to enjoy networking and be good at relationship building;
- Self-motivated and energetic person;
- Well-developed people skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Digitally smart;
- Influential leader who wants to be part of a change-making team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their updated CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("HR Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about Seven Smarts, please visit: www.7smarts.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 823 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.