TITLE: Head of Accounting and Tax Planning Division
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Evocabank is looking for a professional candidate with leadership skills, and with strong knowledge of tax-related Armenian laws for the position of Head of Accounting and Tax Planning Division.
- Conduct accounting in full compliance with Armenian legislation;
- Manage all transactions in accordance with accounting standards and internal polices;
- Provide professional accounting and tax advise in the scope of Bank activities;
- Provide research and analysis of tax and accounting issues related to business transactions;
- Implement tax legislation changes and introduce new accounting standards, assess their operational and financial impact and provide recommendations;
- Prepare and submit all the required tax reports as stipulated under the Armenian Tax Code;
- Stay updated on Banking and Tax regulation changes;
- Regularly review the RA Central Bank's regulations and the Bank's own legal acts pertaining to accountant's responsibilities and ensure the compliance with relevant requirements.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Tax Consultant or Accountant preferably in the banking or financial sector;
- Profound knowledge of Armenian Tax Code and legal acts;
- Good grasp of accounting-related Armenian laws, legal acts as well as international accounting standards;
- International qualification is a plus (ACCA, CFA, etc.); knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Leadership and teamwork skills;
- Proactivity and high sense of responsibility;
- Analytical, practical and flexible mindset;
- Good communication skills; firm grasp of business ethics;
- Fluency in Armenian language; excellent command of Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus package of benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV in PDF in Armenian or English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Head of Accounting and Tax Planning Division") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Evocabank CJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.evocabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 518 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.