"Armenian Caritas" Benevolent NGO
TITLE: Marketing Expert for Business Incubator, "Increased Resilience of Syrian Armenians and Host Population" (IRIS) Programme
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested specialists
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Armenian Caritas" Benevolent NGO and "SME Cooperation Association" NGO are seeking a candidate who is enthusiastic about economic growth and entrepreneurship for the position of Marketing Expert for Business Incubator (BI) in the framework of EU funded "Increased Resilience of Syrian Armenians and Host Population" (IRIS) Programme. The ideal candidate should be an experienced marketing specialist with strong presentation and communication skills, with proven experience in developing realistic and feasible marketing plans and bringing them to life. The BI Marketing Expert will be responsible for providing consultancy, trainings and coaching to BI residents (start-ups) on all kind of marketing and sales related issues and will support the startups to promote their products and services in the market. The BI Marketing Expert will work in close collaboration with BI Project Manager (BI PM) and other experts (legal, financial, accounting and operational). He/ she will report to the immediate supervisor: Project Manager of BI.
- Prepare the start-ups' documentation marketing part for the Selection Committee in the pre-incubation phase;
- Provide ongoing advice on marketing issues to the selected start-ups, making sure that their marketing plans and market entry strategies are realistic and feasible;
- Work in close collaboration with other experts to develop and deliver trainings for the Programme participants and BI residents on marketing related issues; draft information brochures and provide continuous marketing consultancy and coaching to start-ups throughout the processes of pre-incubation and business incubation;
- Support the start-ups to develop marketing and sales strategies, including branding, marketing planning and researching, social media marketing, PR, organization of marketing campaigns, targeted online and offline marketing activities, etc.;
- Provide guidance in designing and implementing market research and market validation activities to uncover the viability of current products/ services;
- Provide ongoing support to startups in liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies;
- Support the BI and its residents (startups) to create effective partner network and develop and strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers;
- Follow the business plans marketing part implementation and its impact in promotion of the start-ups;
- Support the start-ups to conduct market research to uncover the viability of current products/ services of the start-ups;
- In close collaboration with the BI Communication and PR Officer, develop the BI promotion plan and refine it based on the market needs and lessons learnt during the BI operation;
- Contribute to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and the development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds;
- Remain competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending trainings and/ or courses as directed;
- Report to the BI PM; liaise with the AC and SME programme management, BI Communication and PR Officer and if required with overall AutRC Programme management;
- Participate in the BI activities which require Marketing Expert's involvement, promote a positive image of the BI through participation in various meetings and interaction with external stakeholders;
- Follow all EU Regional Trust Fund "Madad" rules and regulations required within the EU IRIS Programme.
- Master's degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce or other relevant field;
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing, out of which 2 years in managerial positions;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in market research methods, modern marketing tools and techniques, marketing data analytics and their applications for startups and SMEs;
- Proven experience in working with businesses and providing marketing advisory services to organizations operating in different sectors;
- Experience in working with several organizations with the ability to prioritize and manage time and resources efficiently; high degree of attention to details;
- Experience in developing and conducting trainings and providing coaching;
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds;
- High degree of professional ethics; integrity and responsibility with the ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Experience working in a high-performance, collaborative, and constructive peer group;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; good understanding of innovation processes;
- Strength in coordinating, coaching and retaining individuals and teams, empowering them to elevate their levels of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced user of MS PowerPoint;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Compensation is competitive, based on market rates and qualifications of the candidate
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please, indicate the title of the position ("Marketing Expert for Business Incubator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Armenian Caritas and SME Cooperation Association are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Armenian Caritas" Benevolent Non-governmental Organization was founded in 1995 by the Armenian Catholic Church. "Serve different vulnerable groups with love and compassion, respecting the dignity of each individual" - this is the mission which leads Armenian Caritas. Armenian Caritas focuses its domestic efforts on social protection of children, social inclusion of people with disabilities, social inclusion and care of the elderly, disaster risk reduction and emergency response, community development, the Armenian Caritas institutional development, as well as migration and integration.
ABOUT: "Armenian Caritas" Benevolent NGO and "SME Cooperation Association" NGO in consortium with the Austrian Red Cross (AutRC), Armenian Red Cross Society, and the "Center for Coordination of Syrian Armenians' Issues" NGO are implementing the "Increased Resilience of Syrian Armenians and host population" (IRIS) programme funded by the EU Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis (Madad Fund). The EU IRIS programme aims at improving social and economic resilience of Syrian Armenians and host population and strengthening institutional capacities for economic growth in Armenia. The action is coordinated by the AutRC. In the framework of IRIS Economic Integration component a Business Incubator (BI) will be established in Yerevan that will support Syrian Armenian and local entrepreneurs through trainings, coaching, mentoring, incubation and financing for establishing new businesses. The BI will stimulate the culture of entrepreneurship and business environment in Armenia and will become a tool for sustainable development of future generations of start-ups.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The selection of the BI Marketing Expert will be conducted according to the above mentioned conditions and giving preference to the candidates having working experience with the target groups of the programme.
This announcement has been retrieved 805 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.