TITLE: Poker Product Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested and qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intertech is looking for a seasoned Poker Product Manager who will be implementing elegant solutions to ensure the game runs smoothly for players, meanwhile being jam packed with poker plans and discussions with other Poker enthusiasts. The incumbent will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out product that delivers the Company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Define and specify product features, requirements and product vision;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Act as a lead tester and ensure proper functionality of the product by estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating activities;
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved;
- Responsible for direction, coordination, implementation, executive control and completion of product related diverse projects;
- Oversee the final product that is delivered to players;
- Oversee the implementation of innovative solutions to improve the player experience on mobile, web and application poker clients;
- Work closely with all stakeholders, as well as technical teams to produce specifications for the product that deliver on functionality, value and product 'elegance';
- Take ownership for improving the game, look for problems before they arise and fix the gap/ issue/ event before it occurs;
- Set up promotions for the customers players;
- Be the go-to person for any queries around the product;
- Conduct competitor analysis and ensure industry trends are analyzed and feed into the roadmap;
- Verify deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met and product quality is of high standard;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
- Be the product champion and expert for the product, understanding customer and business needs and actively identifying opportunities for improvements.
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing;
- At least 3 years of experience in the gaming industry;
- Proven track record in a similar position;
- Experience in running a Poker room A to Z;
- Excellent knowledge of game rules of popular Poker versions and gaming experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly navigate in complex situations;
- Managerial and leadership skills and experience;
- Proven ability to craft innovative solutions and think creatively, ahead of the curve;
- High sense of responsibility.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus package of benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who have the right skills and experience for this job are welcome to send their most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Poker Product Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Intertech LLC is a web design and development company, specialized in creating websites. The Company started its operation in Armenia in 2016. The target markets are mostly Europe and Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 277 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.