START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FXTM Armenia is looking for a motivated and skilled candidate to fill the position of Accountant, who will report directly to the Finance Manager and General Manager in Armenia.
- Manage accounting, bookkeeping, payroll calculation and report to tax authorities;
- Be involved in the financial reporting and budgeting process;
- Assist in external and internal audit works;
- Assist in managing treasury/ cash functions;
- Prepare various financial and regulatory reports as per client's request.
- Higher education in Finance or Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting reporting systems is a plus;
- Good communication skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, medical insurance will be provided after 3 months of employment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://workable.com/j/ADB2C85A01 . Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 408 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.