|The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies|
TITLE: UI/ UX Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a talented, creative and enthusiastic UI/ UX Designer to help them take their educational product suite to the next level. Reporting to the Head of Software Development and working across multiple product development teams, the incumbent will be responsible for the duties listed below.
- Work with the product team and wider stakeholders to produce style guides for all the products (currently 3 online web apps and a mobile application);
- Work on innovative UI designs for use in each product development sprint;
- Run user feedback test sessions with the key users groups to help test new wireframes, designs, and UX approaches at every stage of the software build process;
- Provide prototype designs for new application ideas, to further enhance the product suite;
- Ensure the product team adheres to the design guide at all times;
- Continuously discover and promote new design trends and technologies to ensure a great user experience.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Graphic Design or a related field from a recognized university;
- At least 3 years of active experience in building excellent UI design; ability to build a beautiful design, and ensure an excellent user experience;
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English and Armenian languages;
- Experience in Agile teams and in a product design role is desirable.
- Ability to love what one does;
- Ability to work openly, accepting feedback and working closely with other teams;
- Keen interest in technology and digital product design, including a deep understanding of how to ensure great user experience across all devices and channels;
- Enthusiasm about user centered design and ability to demonstrate professional experience in building great user interfaces (for mobile and web);
- Willingness to meet and hold user testing sessions with all the user groups, as the Company includes customer feedback and user testing in all its design processes;
- Ability to listen, and understand user requirements without forcing immediate solutions;
- Ability to compromise and work well with technical and business stakeholders.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume via Tumo's career portal by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/Tumo-UI-UX-Designer .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org.
This announcement has been retrieved 278 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.