TITLE: Junior PHP Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: InScope is looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join its team.
- Develop applications in accordance with given specifications;
- Collaborate with other team members in any required IT projects;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Work as a part of software development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- At least 1 year of a related IT experience;
- Experience with PHP (Laravel framework) and OOP;
- Experience with Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with SQL;
- Ability to learn quickly.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Junior PHP Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Founded in 2014, InScope is a web development company offering a range of Internet services to organizations around the world. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://inscope.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 353 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.