HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Branch Intern, Retail Banking and Wealth Management
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC is looking for an enthusiastic person full of drive and energy who is ready to pass a 3 to 9 months paid internship in the Bank's Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Department which assumes full-time involvement from 09:00-18:00. The Intern will pass proper on-the-job training and will get acquainted with HSBC policies, systems, requirements and culture. If the Intern completes the internship successfully he/ she may be considered for employment upon role availability not only in RBWM Department but in other units as well.
- Provide a range of suitable services and products to customers;
- Accurately and promptly resolve customer queries and requests;
- Effectively question and listen to customers to be able to fully understand their financial circumstances and needs;
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of HSBC products, services and organization structure, to be prepared to connect the customer with the right teams and colleagues where necessary;
- Be prepared to help customers in understanding the variety of ways to bank (internet, mobile, phone, ATM) that will best suit their needs;
- Be proactive in attracting new customers;
- Effectively collaborate with team members and other colleagues to ensure good customer experience and needs fulfillment;
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and ensure accurate cashiering activities;
- Understand and continue to develop own knowledge of operational risk, legal and regulatory requirements and operating procedures and practices;
- Process customer instructions and transactions accurately including dealing with cash;
- Treat all customers fairly.
- Enthusiasm about continuously ensuring a superior customer experience;
- Ability to consistently deliver a personalized, friendly and efficient customer service at all times;
- Demonstrated strong communication/ negotiation skills which will enable him/ her to engage in effective conversations with customers and to build strong professional rapport;
- Demonstrated confidence, drive, inner energy;
- Experience of working with rules and regulations is preferable;
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for decisions and actions;
- Ability to work with cash;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 55,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their full CV to: email@example.com . Please, put the position title ("Branch Intern, Retail Banking and Wealth Management") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 290 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.