TITLE: Head of Accounting and Financial Control Division
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ardshinbank CJSC is looking for a Head of Accounting and Financial Control Division to join its team.
- Organize and manage the process of accounting and accounting of operations performed by the Bank in accordance with the RA legislation and internal legal acts and decisions of the Bank;
- Organize and manage the process of accounting, and accounting of the Bank's fixed assets, intangible assets and capital investments, fast-track assets, as well as the accounting of confiscated property owned and owned by the Bank, in accordance with the RA legislation and internal legal acts and decisions;
- Provide and organize the process of registering funds from external sources and execute their accounting, maintaining the Bank's contracts and making payments under the contract;
- Provide and organize the process of accounting and accounting transactions in the interbank deposit, credit and currency markets;
- Provide and organize the process of registering interbank transactions and accounting formulations carried out by the Bank;
- Responsible for provision and organization of the process of accounting and payment of the Bank's liabilities on tax and other mandatory payments in accordance with the RA legislation and internal legal acts and decisions of the Bank;
- Oversee overdue obligations.
- Higher education, preferably in Economics;
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, preparing reports to the CBA and tax authorities and meeting IFRS requirements (preferably in the banking system), with at least 2 years of senior managerial experience;
- Good knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of LS-Bank is preferred;
- General knowledge of banking sector laws and regulations, CBA Regulations 2, 3, 4/03 and 8/03; excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and RA tax legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the below attached Application Form and send it to: email@example.com or submit it to the Bank's Head Office at: 13 Grigor Lusavorich Str., Yerevan. Please, put in the subject line of the email "Head of Accounting and Financial Control Division", otherwise your application will not be considered. The application forms, which are not filled in properly, will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ardshinbank CJSC provides services to corporate and individual clients. The Bank is recognized as "Bank of the Year in Armenia for 2018" by The Banker magazine, Financial Times Ltd. It has in total 1200 team members, more than 300000 customers and 63 branches covering all regions of Armenia. For more information, please visit: www.ardshinbank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 447 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.