TITLE: Legal Advisor, Legal Services for Contracts and Business Directions
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ardshinbank CJSC is looking for a Legal Advisor, Legal Services for Contracts and Business Directions.
- Responsible for examination of various documents addressed to the subdivision and compilation and provision of correspondence thereof;
- Ensure integrity and proper formulation of documents and their digitalization;
- Participate in the drafting of internal acts, provision of internal legal acts and other documents submitted;
- Responsible for preliminary examination of bank orders, instructions, instructions and other organizational documents and participation in the preparation of those documents where necessary;
- Responsible for participation in the process of contract drafting with the Bank's structural units, legal examination, drafting, submission of proposals on points that do not comply with the Bank's legislation or are not in the interest of the Bank;
- Develop examples of standard contracts and Bank agreements, either independently or with other structural units;
- Prepare power of attorney and other documents for securing and executing contracts;
- Systematically register and maintain civil and legal contracts;
- Develop typical forms of employment, collective agreements and other agreements;
- Participate in the development of measures to strengthen labor discipline and participate in measures to prevent loss and theft of the Bank;
- Provide conclusions on disciplinary or material liability to Bank employees or disciplinary officers;
- Responsible for legal expertise and drafting of orders, submitting recommendations to lawmakers in case of non-compliance with existing legislation;
- Develop standard forms of individual and collective material liability contracts with employees;
- Participate in guiding staff training and developing standard forms of training contracts.
- Higher education in Law; master's degree is desirable;
- At least 6 months of professional legal experience in the Central Bank or any commercial bank or credit organization, or at least 2 years of work experience as a Legal Adviser or Advocate in a commercial organization;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Advocate qualification is desirable;
- Knowledge of property (real) and labor relations and the legal acts regulating them;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian language; knowledge of English language is desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the below attached Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it to the Head Office at: 13 Grigor Lusavorich Str., Yerevan. Please put in the subject line of the email "Legal Advisor, Legal Services for Contracts and Business Directions", otherwise your application will not be considered. The application forms, which are not filled in properly, will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ardshinbank CJSC provides services to corporate and individual clients. The Bank is recognized as "Bank of the Year in Armenia for 2018" by The Banker magazine, Financial Times Ltd. It has in total 1200 team members, more than 300000 customers and 63 branches covering all regions of Armenia. For more information, please visit: www.ardshinbank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 572 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.