Trans Alliance Ltd.
TITLE: Senior Accountant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Trans Alliance Ltd. is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its team.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns;
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date;
- Provide assistance in preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual tax and statistic reports;
- Communicate with other third party contractors and clients;
- Make bookings of accounting transactions in the appropriate accounting software;
- Prepare initial accounting documents, input into database, check accounting records with primary documentation;
- Collect, file and maintain day-to-day accounting information;
- Use and maintain internal accounting software;
- Maintain procedures for collecting, checking and preparing documentation required for verifying of all payment supporting documentation; record payment documentation and payments to contractors; ensure that all payments are made in accordance with the relevant legal agreements and other applicable documents;
- Calculate salary;
- Carry out accounting of materials;
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Higher education, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields;
- Professional training of an accountant;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as an Accountant in a trade organization;
- Advanced knowledge of accounting programs (ArmSoft) and E-invoicing;
- Knowledge of IAS/ IFRS;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically fluency in Excel;
- Working knowledge Online-Banking software;
- Working knowledge of Tax legislation;
- Working knowledge of the Labor Code;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Senior Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 August 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 477 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.