Rena Restaurant Complex
TITLE: Restaurant Manager
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Rena Restaurant Complex is looking for a candidate for the position of Restaurant Manager.
- Coordinate the entire restaurant operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house;
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction;
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints;
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible;
- Appraise personnel's performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive;
- Estimate the consumption; forecast requirements and maintain the inventory;
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations;
- Control costs and minimize waste;
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand;
- Nurture a positive working environment and serve as an example.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager;
- Career experience in customer service management;
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge;
- Proficiency in English language; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage;
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software;
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills;
- Acute financial management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Restaurant Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about Rena Restaurant Complex, please visit: http://www.rena.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 381 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.