TITLE: Sales Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lingostar is looking for an enthusiastic, confident and high-performing Sales Manager to help the Company meet its customer and revenue growth targets by keeping the Company competitive and innovative. The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing the Company's sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Present, promote and sell the Company's products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Analyze the territory/ market's potential, track sales and status reports;
- Be able to travel to prospective customer locations;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends;
- Continuously improve through feedback;
- Set up and optimize the Company pages within each social media platform;
- Take up other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Highly motivated and target driven person with a proven track record in sales;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback;
- Advanced knowledge of English or Russian language is preferable;
- Readiness to work on weekends and have 2 days off on weekdays.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, based on market rates, and qualifications of the candidate.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements listed above, are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Early applicants are appreciated.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Lingostar offers technology-based space for accelerated English learning for children aged 6 to 16. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://lingostar.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 435 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.