|Teach For Armenia Educational Foundation|
TITLE: Recruitment Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: 01 October 2019 - 30 May 2020
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Teach For Armenia Educational Foundation is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join its team.
- Conduct market research in order to identify the target audience;
- Build and maintain contacts with universities and other relevant organizations for potential target markets;
- Build a strong brand on campus for Teach For Armenia, expertly and knowledgeably promoting the Teach For Armenia Leadership Development Program to students, finalists, postgraduates and recent graduates from assigned universities;
- Identify key talent at assigned universities and influence good quality candidates to engage with Teach For Armenia vision;
- Deliver presentations about the Teach For Armenia Fellowship and execute recruitment events across Armenia (Yerevan, Regions, Artsakh);
- Establish communication with diasporan youth centers and institutions; cultivate and engage potential candidates of Armenian origin living abroad;
- Establish, foster and maintain added value relationships with important networks at assigned universities, including STEM and cultural societies on campus through clear communication plans which engage key stakeholders with Teach For Armenia's vision;
- Maintain candidate contact through the recruitment process in line with the strategy of Recruitment, Selection and Matriculation Department;
- Cultivate potential talent and incoming participants through events, regular telephone calls, and meetings;
- Build a sense of community within the incoming cohort through events and relationship management.
- Results-driven and goal-oriented person with a drive to exceed aspirational targets;
- Exceptional relationship-building skills; ability to establish effective working relationships with people of all working styles, backgrounds, industry-experience, etc.;
- Excellent persuasive communication, compelling presentation skills and ability to articulate the vision passionately;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to assess, prioritize and manage a varied workload;
- Self-starter with initiative, confidence, drive, and flexibility to deal with unexpected situations or last-minute changes in a dynamic organization;
- A good team player who is willing to take the lead on projects and also has the ability to work under their own initiative to meet deadlines;
- Computer literacy.
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages; excellent knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Work experience in an NGO;
- Interest for the domain of education;
- Recruitment research skills;
- Cold calling skills;
- Great social, influencing and public speaking skills;
- Self-awareness and self-improvement drive;
- Critical, creative and solution-oriented thinking;
- Ability to work with databases and analyze data.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on the previous experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, all qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and cover letter by the deadline through the following link: https://teachforarmenia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29. Early applications are encouraged. The vacancy will be closed once the suitable candidate is selected, even before the deadline of application submission.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Teach For Armenia is an independent, not-for-profit organization that is enlisting Armenia's most promising future leaders in its mission to ensure all children in Armenia have access to an excellent education. Participants in the program, known as Fellows, serve as full-time teachers for two years in high-need schools across Armenia and commit to transforming the education outcomes of less-privileged schoolchildren through significantly improving their achievements, affect and access. In the long term, Teach For Armenia Alumni will form a different class of leaders, working in various sectors to expand educational opportunities for all children in Armenia. To date, Teach For Armenia has recruited over 200 Fellows across 5 cohorts. It aims to grow this number aggressively given the scale and urgency of education inequity. Starting from 2017 Teach for Armenia also piloted the Leadership Development Program in Artsakh and in April 2018 officially launched a representative office in Stepanakert.
ABOUT: Apart from being qualified for the job, Teach for Armenia needs someone who shares its vision and mission and is aligned with its Core Values: Striving for Excellence, Constant Learning and Growth, Dedication and Resilience, Integrity and Humility. These Core Values are a vital component of the Organization's culture to ensure long-term and sustainable success, and therefore Teach for Armenia views them as an important component for the selection of new team members and Fellows. Teach For Armenia's collaborative working environment ensures abundant opportunities to expand own network and learning opportunities with other team members, Fellows, corporate partners, the Ministry of Education, other education stakeholders, as well as other like-minded individuals from the Teach For All network partners in over 40 countries. While the compensation package is fair and competitive, Teach For Armenia does not expect this to be the key reason for joining them. After all, they are not just offering a job; they are looking for a like-minded leader to grow with them and help them in their mission to ensure all children in Armenia have access to an education that unlocks their true potential.
This announcement has been retrieved 682 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.