|KPMG Armenia LLC|
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: KPMG Armenia is looking for an Accountant to join its team.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for monthly processing of accounting data and bookkeeping;
- Provide assistance in preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual tax and statistic reports;
- Prepare payroll calculations;
- Perform other job-related duties of a member of internal finance team, as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; honors diploma, MBA or MA is desirable;
- At least 1 year of work experience in accounting/ tax field;
- Good knowledge of the accounting and tax legislation;
- Good knowledge of accounting software, preferably Armenian Software;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Opportunity to work full-time;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email. KPMG Armenia LLC thanks all interested candidates, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: KPMG is a global network of firms providing Audit and other services. The Company operates in 153 countries and have over 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. To learn more about KPMG Armenia LLC, please visit: www.kpmg.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 887 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.