Stak Processing CJSC
TITLE: QA Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: 1 year, with future contracting options
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Stak Processing CJSC aims to hire a QA Specialist who will join its technical team and the Company's efforts of establishing secure and reliable financial services in RA. The QA Specialist will play a key role in creation of complex test plans and carrying manual testing of multi-layered payment system. He/ she will collect test results and handle necessary error management to ensure quality, security and sustainability of the system operations. The incumbent shall be able to work proactively with limited supervision, while meeting system requirements and set goals. He/ she will collaborate with the Company's team to design, test and analyze system test plans and scenarios before, during and after system integration. He/ she shall use system websites and ticket management platform for testing and error handling processes.
- Plan, document, execute and analyze test cases for system stakeholders;
- Prepare test cases, data and operational manual to execute test plans;
- Contribute to creation of test strategy, scenarios and requirements for specific business objectives (e.g. requirement compliance check, systematic risk assessment, system configuration, etc.);
- Monitor and manage error management cycle together with necessary result documentation;
- Collaborate with the Company's team to understand emerging system changes and QA testing requirements to deal with possible defects in a timely manner;
- Communicate with operational and technical support team for error management;
- Communicate with operational and strategic team for possible system change management;
- Satisfy version release deliverables, specific project testing requirements;
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills for systematic resolution of any problems;
- Pursue continuous professional growth for application of best QA and Software testing practices.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technologies or a related filed;
- QA training or certification from recognized institution;
- Strong candidates with proven work experience, who do not comply with one of the above mentioned requirements will also be considered;
- Ability to communicate test results and potential system risks;
- Ability to confidently communicate with the development team;
- Knowledge of working with system design documentation and manuals;
- Experience in end-user testing, usability testing, software and web application testing (e.g. Java/JSP);
- Knowledge of testing methodology best practices and test type applications;
- Understanding of version control and system configuration management;
- Knowledge of defect management and documentation practices;
- Knowledge in test plans automation and tools is a plus;
- Experience with database management systems is a plus (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL server, Oracle);
- Experience working with system monitoring software's is a plus (e.g. Solar Winds, Zabbix);
- Proficiency in written Russian, English and Armenian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("QA Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Stak Processing CJSC, founded in 2018 by Central Bank of Armenia, conducts administration and technical support of Stak unified remittance system of RA. The Company is the processing and clearing center for Stak payment system.
This announcement has been retrieved 443 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.