|Ogma Applications CJSC|
TITLE: Junior Network Engineer/ System Administrator
TERM: Full-time, including night shift
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Self-driven and hard-working good team players, looking to join and work for one of the software development organizations based in USA.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Network engineers/ IT administrators
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ogma Applications CJSC is looking for a serious and knowledgeable team player for the position of Junior Network Engineer/ System Administrator.
- Install, configure and administer network technologies, hardware/ software and make necessary upgrades or repairs;
- Work with customers from foreign countries to provide technical support and IT services;
- Document information and prepare user guide manuals upon request;
- Collect data to evaluate the network and system performance and improve it by making it work more productive and faster;
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media;
- Respond to customer issues in a timely and effective way;
- Answer customer inquiries by providing details regarding products and services.
- Eagerness to increase level of professional skills via self-learning;
- Ability and willingness to search and understand necessary and work-related documentation;
- Fluency in English language;
- Friendly person with good manners and knowledge of telephone etiquette;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in conflict situations and under stress;
- Flexible personality and supportive team member;
- Sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Advanced computer skills and tech-savvy;
- Knowledge of various software and related applications (Windows, Linux, Cisco management IIS server configuration, setup and management, Amazon Cloud Service management, MS SQL server, MS Exchange, backup solutions and advanced network).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive/ open for discussion
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Junior Network Engineer/ System Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ogma Applications is a software development company based in Los Angeles, California that develops web-based applications for clients all around the globe. For additional information please visit: www.ogmainc.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 358 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.