TITLE: Legal Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAS Group is looking for a very self-motivated Legal Assistant to ensure smooth running of the office. The incumbent will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of the Head of Law Department.
- Provide administrative and legal support to the Law Department and enhance office effectiveness;
- Handle communication; type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence;
- Answer and direct phone calls; monitor deadlines and juggle calendars.
- Work experience is preferred;
- Sound knowledge of the legislation of Armenia, as well as legal and administrative procedures;
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office;
- Computer literacy;
- Proficiency in Russian and English languages, both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of case management software;
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Availability of a legal certification or diploma.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV with a photo to: Hr@sasgroup.am indicating the position title ("Legal Assistant") in the subject line of the email, or call at: 010525722 or 099525722 for inquiries.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 September 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 521 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.