TITLE: Head of Customer Care Unit
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is looking for a Head of Customer Care Unit. The incumbent will direct and oversee the Company's Contact Center, ensure high quality customer service and compliance with RA legislation.
- Improve processes and develop comprehensive procedures;
- Oversee and direct the day-to-day performance of the Contact Center;
- Coordinate the work with other departments and partners;
- Ensure high quality customer service and client-oriented approach;
- Ensure consistent staff development and assessment;
- Monitor and ensure the compliance with RA legislation and CBA legal acts;
- Manage the smooth and efficient workflow, prioritize and delegate the work within the Unit;
- Oversee and provide customer service and due care via possible communication channels;
- Follow, monitor and report KPIs;
- Ensure key results improvement;
- Make data driven decision;
- Develop and implement new initiative to reach the goals.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management, Public Relations or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in financial institutions in a managerial position in a customer support area;
- Sound skills in project management;
- Ability to lead large number of employees;
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong participative and supportive leader skills and ability to coordinate the increasing number of subordinates;
- Stress-resistant and self-motivated personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Head of Customer Care Unit") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization. To get more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.varks.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 343 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.