TITLE: Store Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan is looking for a Store Manager to plan and direct the day-to-day operations of the store. The incumbent will develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. He/ she will maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment. The Store Manager should ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient; ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability; forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results;
- Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determine additional needed sales promotion; authorize clearance sales; study trends;
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; plan, monitor and appraise job results;
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements;
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements;
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards;
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment;
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service;
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning;
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share;
- Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent;
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable;
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control;
- Update colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues;
- Initiate changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market;
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales;
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance;
- Perform additional job-related duties as needed.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume/ CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Store Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 269 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.