TITLE: Web Content Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan is looking for a Web Content Manager to be responsible for managing and implementing web content of its products and services․ The ideal candidate is an innovative and creative individual who is fluent in written and oral English, Russian and Armenian languages, possesses excellent knowledge of graphic design tools (CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Illustrator) and is familiar with the latest content management trends, technologies and methodologies.
- Compose, update, edit and post the Company's website information;
- Explore Company brands and products and their characteristics;
- Ensure brand products' characteristics with compelling written content in Armenian, Russian and English languages that strengthens and maintains the brand across digital platform;
- Download and collect photo, video and other materials for website and blog content;
- Create product descriptions and organize online order cycle in business software;
- Work with social influencers and bloggers;
- Write short, simple and compelling speech for digital posts, investigate topics and create engaging, traffic driven and SEO friendly content, prepare digital posts using graphic design tools: Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Illustrator;
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data, conduct surveys and manage customer database accuracy;
- By means of social media contact with consumers, follow and answer their letters and comments in Armenian, English and Russian languages, analyze customers' opinions;
- Periodically prepare a work report and its results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages, both written and oral;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design tools: Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Illustrator;
- Creative personality with competitive industry knowledge.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Comprehensive remuneration package, including training and development programs, opportunities for further development of professional skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume/ CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Web Content Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 221 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.