TITLE: German Speaking Customer Service Representative
INTENDED AUDIENCE: German speaking students, specialists, employees
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Majorel is looking for a German Speaking Customer Service Representative to join its team. The incumbent will take on the below mentioned tasks from the Yerevan office.
- Process the Company's customers' telephone and written inquiries (inbound);
- Provide profound and comprehensive consulting and clarification to customer concerns;
- Responsible for online maintenance of customer data and transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral German language;
- Friendly and customer-driven attitude;
- Strong communication skills;
- PC knowledge;
- Creative mind;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Willingness to work on weekends.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please, mention the position title ("German Speaking Customer Service Representative") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world's leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of 1.2 billion Euro. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.majorel.com/.
ABOUT: The Company offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and family insurance;
- Positive working environment;
- Personal and professional development;
- Experience of working in an international company.
This announcement has been retrieved 277 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.