TITLE: uFleet Product Manager
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom is looking for a uFleet Product Manager to manage uFleet product improvement and new functional features development. The incumbent will follow financial and user base (connections) KPI's compliance to budgeted values.
- Suggest uFleet system improvements based on world best practice and customer feedback; conduct sales and performance data analysis;
- Research and monitor existing customer base and industry developments and identify potential opportunities for product improvements;
- Create and maintain project files specific to each phase of the product development life cycle;
- Ensure that marketing/ promotional materials match product specifications;
- Actively participate in new features development and maintenance process, such as product documentation, testing and post launch analysis and improvement;
- Cooperate with vendors for development of new features using product development Agile methodology and principles;
- Coordinate product sales and activation processes;
- Manage product-related devices stock.
- University degree in IT, Economics, Business or a related discipline;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related field;
- Expert level knowledge of products development principles with the help of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- Very comfortable working with MS Office; analytical thinking;
- Good communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Armenian languages; good knowledge of Russian language;
- Good negotiation skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("uFleet Product Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 289 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.