TITLE: Information Security Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Information Security Engineer.
- Develop Information Security plans and policies: help plan and carry out the Organization's information security strategy; develop a set of security standards and best practices for the Organization, and recommend security enhancements to management as needed; develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach; responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness;
- Implement protections: install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect the Organizations' sensitive information; also assist computer users with installation or processing of new security products and procedures;
- Test for vulnerabilities: conduct periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability; also conduct penetration testing, in which they simulate an attack on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party;
- Monitor for security breaches: constantly monitor the Organization's networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions; install software that helps to notify them of intrusions, and watch out for irregular system behavior;
- Investigate security breaches: if a breach has occurred, lead incident response activities to minimize the impact; afterwards, lead a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage; prepare reports of their findings to be reported to management.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Advanced knowledge of English language; good knowledge of Russian language will be considered as a plus;
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering;
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods;
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures;
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods;
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures;
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications;
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management;
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Information Security Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson. Company mission: Expand all over the world to become one of the best employers in Armenia. Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, more than 35 partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the Company's success. For the team, the Company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe. Company challenges: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
This announcement has been retrieved 214 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.