|Voyago Chauffeur Service|
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Voyago Chauffeur Service is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and responsible Driver.
- Provide driver services to the customers as per orders to the Company;
- Handle customers' needs in a professional manner, i.e. greet customers with a smile, and provide assistance when needed;
- Provide prompt, friendly and attentive service;
- Meet and greet guests, see them off at the airport;
- Conduct daily tours to the destinations within Armenia;
- Keep the vehicle(s) clean and tidy, refueled and stocked with the necessary amenities;
- Do what is needed to contribute to the Company's success.
- Availability of a driving licence in B category; experience in automatic transmission vehicle driving;
- At least 5 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Customer-oriented person; team player who is eager to learn;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of the road map of Yerevan and Armenia;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages, particularly verbal.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Driver") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Voyago Chauffeur Service, represented by Voyago LLC, offers transfer and other services. To learn more about the Company, please visit: http://www.voyago.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 271 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.