TITLE: Java Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade software.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related fields;
- Proven hands-on software development experience;
- Proven working experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of Java Core, OOP, Spring, Hibernate frameworks, Maven, Servlet API, JDBC, Restful API;
- Working experience with Oracle DBs;
- Knowledge of PL/ SQL;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("Java Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 391 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.