Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
TITLE: Junior Corporate Application Engineer, Global Support and Services
START DATE/ TIME: Upon hiring
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Junior Corporate Application Engineer for the Calibre product line will help customers solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification. By working closely with customers (remote and onsite) Junior Corporate Application Engineer will uncover requirements for advanced training and services that increase customer productivity with the Company's tools.
- Work to promote Mentor based solutions and create more interaction opportunities with customers worldwide;
- Provide technical support to customers using the latest tools and software in the IC Design Marketplace;
- As a project team member, focus on customer advocacy and product supportability to influence product quality and direction;
- Capture and share problem resolutions in application notes; provide input to product documentation and training materials; reproduce customer's problems and provide solutions.
- MS in Electrical Engineering with 1 year of work experience or BS in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of work experience;
- 1-2 years of experience in IC verification in today's complex nanometer technologies (28nm and below included FinFET technologies);
- Physical Verification, DRC/LVS and sign-off experience;
- Strong knowledge of SVRF/TVF;
- Strong understanding of physical layout and related verification issues;
- Strong background on design automation and design enablement with experience in design house environment;
- Ability to collaborate with customers for rule writing and development;
- Expertise using relevant tools: Calibre DRC/LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D, Star-RC, ICV, and Hercules;
- Expertise of DFM methodology, circuits reliability and related design flows;
- Ability to develop scripts in Tcl and Perl;
- Understanding of Parasitic Extraction, 2D and 3D field solvers and circuit reliability verification;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to make some international travel (10%).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits, including a medical insurance, loan program, lunch subsidy and sport subsidy.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.
This announcement has been retrieved 360 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.