Deloitte Armenia CJSC
TITLE: International Tax Specialist in Tax and Legal Department
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Deloitte Armenia is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of International Tax Specialist in Tax & Legal Department.
- Search for client's industry information and prepare draft industry description reports;
- Conduct data search to find comparable companies by using electronic database and publicly available information;
- Review and analyze audited financial statements and perform financial analysis;
- Participate in the preparation of draft of full transfer pricing documentation as a draft (English/ Russian/ Armenian languages);
- Participate in certain advisory projects in relation to transfer pricing and international tax advice;
- Participate in the provision of various tax consultancy, within the scope of the Armenian tax legislation.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or other related fields;
- Accounting background with good analytical and research skills;
- Able to work effectively in both international and local dynamic environments;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages, both spoken and written;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office (Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint) and enthusiasm to learn new softwares;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Highly responsible person, extremely attentive to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong compliance with deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary and benefits package
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants are welcome to send their CVs in English language to email@example.com indicating the position title ("International Tax Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Early applications are welcomed. The Company thanks all applicants in advance for showing interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about Deloitte Armenia CJSC, please visit: www.deloitte.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 880 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.