Khayts Ishkhan LLC
START DATE/ TIME: 01 September 2019
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Khayts Ishkhan LLC is seeking an Accountant to join its team.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns;
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date;
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual tax and statistic reports;
- Communicate with other third party contractors and clients;
- Book accounting transactions in the appropriate accounting software;
- Make initial accounting documents, input into database, check accounting records with primary documentation;
- Collect, file and maintain everyday accounting information;
- Use and maintain internal accounting software;
- Collect, check and prepare documentation needed for verifying all payment supporting documentation; record payment documentation and payments to contractors; ensure that all payments are made according to the relevant legal agreements and other applicable documents;
- Make salary calculation;
- Implement accounting of materials;
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields;
- Professional training of an accountant;
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Accountant;
- Good knowledge of accounting programs (ArmSoft) and E-invoicing;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Working knowledge of Online-Banking software;
- Working knowledge of Tax legislation;
- Knowledge of the Labor Code is preferable;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian language, knowledge of English language is preferable;
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 September 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 478 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.