|Praemium RA LLC|
TITLE: Portfolio Administrator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates with at least 3 years of experience in administration in banking or accounting administration environment.
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Praemium RA is looking for a Portfolio Administrator experienced in a banking or accounting environment. The incumbent will combine administration, have strong English language skills and leadership qualities with the enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service.
- Update and maintain clients portfolios, ensuring data and clients records are up to date and accurate;
- Perform reconciliations daily and monthly, including bank reconciliations as well;
- Set up accounts and reconstruct portfolios including capital gains tax information;
- Administrate international transactions, fixed interest, stock transfers, withdrawals, redemptions, asset sales and purchases, and fund transfer requests;
- Working with Service Level Agreements;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree/ diploma in Finance or Administration;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Experience in management of a small team;
- Experience in banking or accounting;
- At least 3 years of experience in administration, banking or accounting administration environment;
- Advanced Excel skills, performing complex pivot tables and v-look ups with large volumes of data;
- Understanding of corporation actions would be ideal;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Desire to learn new skills and develop themselves.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive (depending on the previous experience and skills), medical insurance, sport activities, compensation and professional development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates may submit their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please kindly indicate the position title ("Portfolio Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. Please find more about the Company at: www.praemium.com.au.
This announcement has been retrieved 661 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.