TITLE: Associate/ Lawyer in Labor Law Practice Area
TERM: Full time
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Concern-Dialog" law firm is looking for a candidate for the position of Associate (Lawyer) with advanced labor law practice.
- Draft and review labor contracts and/ or orders;
- Draft and review other labor law related documents (internal disciplinary rules, collective agreements, other internal procedures etc.);
- Draft lawsuits, complaints, replies, position papers and other procedural and legal documents at all stages of the civil, labor and administrative procedure and process;
- Provide legal advice to the clients of the firm related to the labor law and employment, finding solutions to the existing labor law issues of the clients of the firm (possible in English and Russian languages as well);
- Participate in negotiations, communication with the Company's clients;
- Implement legal research, study of international experience, domestic and foreign judicial practice research;
- Organize or participate in Labor law seminars, develop and amend of the lecturing materials, handouts, presentations etc.;
- Upon availability and skills support the clients of the Company on other fields of law, including civil and administrative law;
- Perform other issues, including technical tasks when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Active participation in moot court competitions, law competitions, conferences and other extracurricular activities is a strong asset;
- Relevant work experience is an asset; although candidates without experience shall be considered as well;
- Attorney's license;
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office, Internet and e-mail, ability to quickly learn computer software;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages (including knowledge of legal terminology);
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset;
- Experience in drafting foreign language contracts will be an asset;
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality; communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Teamwork and time management skills and high work efficiency;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Associate" in the subject line of the message. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Concern-Dialog" CJSC is a law firm mainly specialized in provision of legal services to businesses both local and foreign. For more information, please visit: www.dialog.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 510 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.