TITLE: SEO/ PPC Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long Term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Timeless LLC is looking for a highly responsible and experienced SEO/ PPC Specialist, who can have a great contribution in the Company's team by his/ her enthusiastic and creative work.
- Develop and manage site standards for editorial SEO best practices;
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics;
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites;
- Run pay-per-click campaigns;
- Monitor and optimize organic search traffic through ongoing site audits and keyword research;
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most traffic;
- Write effective call-to-action statements;
- Effectively use header tags;
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of the site to enhance its search engine ranking;
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Information Technology;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- At least 1 year of SEO experience;
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Person who is up-to-date with the latest updates and best practices in SEO;
- Effective team player, able to work with others on collaborative projects;
- Strong organizational skills that allow you to work well under pressure and competing deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please, e-mail your detailed CV with a photo (3x4) to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("SEO/ PPC Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: www.time.am .
This announcement has been retrieved 475 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.