TITLE: Executive Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Asatryans LLC is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Executive Assistant.
- Assist the Director with administrative tasks;
- Answer phone calls and make appointments;
- Carry out Internet searches and answer email inquiries;
- Arrange corporate events;
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality;
- Make oral and written translations from/ into Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, writing and responding to emails, interfacing with clients and international partners;
- Organize proper reception of guests;
- Participate in business meetings;
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the Director.
- Higher education;
- Previous work experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV with a photo (mandatory) to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Executive Assistant") in the subject line of the email. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Asatryans LLC founded in 2013, offers Audit, Tax, Advisory services. The Company licensed by the Government of Armenia (The Ministry of Finance, N 097). Asatryans is a member firm of Kreston International Limited. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.asatryans.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1026 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.