Ararat Canning Factory LLC
TITLE: Quality and Food Safety Management System Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ararat Canning Factory is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable specialist to fill the position of the Quality and Food Safety Management System Specialist.
- Develop a food safety action plan, continuously monitor the plan execution;
- Prepare HACCP plan, CCPs & OPRPs list and monitoring scheme;
- Implement operational risk assessment and formulate a list of control measures;
- Carry out daily inspections in different production areas to assess the fulfillment of the quality and food safety requirements, ensure that all employees keep the hygiene rules, and control the raw material's quality and quantity;
- Design, diffuse and follow up the implementation of all the documents required by the quality and food safety international standards and Armenian laws and regulation;
- Train and coach the staff on a regular basis;
- Organize quality and food safety audits;
- Assess quality and food safety indicators and report to the Management;
- Carry out similar responsibilities upon Management's request.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in food industry;
- Higher education preferably in Food Technology, Food Industry Economics, Commodity Science and Merchandising, Chemistry, Microbiology or Agronomy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team working skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of English language, ability to write business letters and reports in English language;
- Familiarity and work experience with ISO 9001 and 22000 standards will be a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competative
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please, send your CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Quality and Food Safety Management System Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: https://web.facebook.com/Ararat-Canning-Factory-351263108760880/ .
This announcement has been retrieved 454 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.