TITLE: UI/ UX Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Simply Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic and creative UI/UX Designer to turn software into easy-to-use products for the clients. The ideal candidate has experience with design software and wireframe tools.
UI/UX Designer's responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. The incumbent will create functional and appealing features that address the Company's clients' needs and help the Company grow the customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Design graphic user interface elements;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a UI/ UX Designer;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision);
- Up-to-date knowledge of design softwares like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Strong English language skills;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills;
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or a relevant field.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary and benefits package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("UI/ UX Designer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 September 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 433 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.