|Q Group LLC|
TITLE: Mid Level Network and Operation System Administrator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Students are also eligible for this position.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Q Group is looking for a Mid Level Network and Operation System Administrator.
- Responsible for IT systems implementation, adjustment, control and uninterrupted work;
- Provide technical and program support of IT systems;
- Prepare relevant reports on issues under responsibility;
- Response rapidly to IT issues;
- Develop new software and technical proposals;
- Follow the innovations in the IT sector and apply them as needed.
- Higher education, preferably in IT;
- Work experience in IT sphere;
- Knowledge of Windows/ Linux Servers, Workstations, Network, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WAN, Routing, NAT, VPN, RRAS, Proxy, AD, Mail Server, Mikrotik and Ubiquiti;
- Military service (or availability of release document);
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to orient quickly and solve problems;
- Ability to communicate with people in difficult situations and organizational skills;
- Good attitude towards work;
- Ability to make decisions on your own and work independently;
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to work in stressful situations and manage such situations.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Mid Level Network and Operation System Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only CV with photos will be viewed. Please, refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please, visit: http://q-group.am/home/ .
This announcement has been retrieved 550 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.