START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FinTax Accounting is looking for an Accountant with knowledge of accounting-related Armenian laws and international accounting standards.
- Maintain the accounting records of client companies;
- Track accounts payable and receivable;
- Conduct the tracking of inventory and stock;
- Conduct the tracking of fixed asset and depreciation;
- Reconcile bank accounts;
- Conduct cash reconciliation;
- Prepare monthly accounting reports and statements.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Knowledge of the RA tax and a relative legislation;
- Knowledge of MS Office and Armenian Software;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 September 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: FinTax Accounting was established in 2008. The Company is focused on providing accounting, tax advisory and other financial services. For more information, please visit: http://fintax.am/ .
This announcement has been retrieved 596 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.